Aegis II, sometimes stylized AegIIs but only by me, is a collection of tales about adventurers in the new world of Eon.
Aegis and Aegis II are different stories set in parallel words. In the world of Aegis II, with the exception of The Great Betrayal, Ashra's instructions for the new world were followed exactly.
There have been several storylines in the world of Aegis so far:
- The (current) Main Story follows a group of adventurers in Nyasa after the passing of Pope Cross.
- The Zecret Ztory followed a group of adventurers charged with saving the world from ever needing another Storm Upon the Prime.
- The Eastern Continent Side Story followed a group of adventurers in the East playing hot potato with a tiny Frozen Fate.
- Temperance Victoria Armisted
- Grey Area Chronometrically Accelerated Combat Droid Mk. III
- Warren Coelho
If we discover a fifth continent, our naming scheme is in trouble.
The Northern ContinentEdit
- Kingdom of Malvont
- Seat of the Prime, North Goneril
- Eternal Queendom of South Goneril
- Republic of Baldur
- Elderfey Wild
The Southern ContinentEdit
- The Holy Nyasa Civilization
- Firemore Desert
- Benin Skyfall
- Adamantine Mountains
The Western ContinentEdit
The Eastern ContinentEdit
- The Warring States
- Dragon's Ice
- The Frozen North
- Casir Archipelago
The Planes and Farther AfieldEdit
The Story So FarEdit
More Complicated Than You'd ThinkEdit
- "Once upon a time there was an over-eager magus and a questionably human sorcerer. They each agreed to clear out a troublesome abandoned house, discovered a trans-dimensional door and decided to mutually not kill each other from that point on. They found a shoddy looking lantern and decided to try and sell it. They came across a church that might consider it a holy artifact and asked for money. The priest told them to kill a dragon and see if the lantern helped, if it did then it was worth something to them. They killed a dragon and found another lantern. Then stuff started coming in from other dimensions and causing all kinds of trouble for other people. They didn't really care but there was money in it and an opportunity to explore. The went to the hall of many things and accidentally wound up in a completely different city. The decided to move to said city until they realized that there wasn't anything interesting there. They moved back and continued they're quest.
- Oh, and they threw a rockin' party after a national tragedy."
-- the best possible summary of the early sessions, credit to Trevor's player.
In which the party meets, hangs around in Malvont and Sigil, and stumbles into the biggest zecret of them all.